AFRICAN CHAMBER INVOLVEMENT/EXPERIENCE
OTHER VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
TELL US ABOUT YOUR INTERESTS
- Short description of each coalition:
*Please refer to the Ambassador brochure for detailed program information.
- The Welcome Coalition delegates build relationships with and provide assistance to new chamber members and represent the Chamber at ribbon cutting ceremonies.
- The Outreach Coalition delegates provide assistance to current members in representation of the Chamber through relationship building.
- The Host Coalition delegates provide assistance with the implementation of Chamber events.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the African Chamber of Commerce (the Chamber), it’s officers, officials, employees, agents, and any other co
-sponsoring agency from any liability for personal injury, death or property damage which may arise as a result of my participation as a volunteer for the Chamber. I also agree to represent the Chamber with the same dedication, professionalism and commitment as I do in my business/ organization.
In addition, I understand that, through the course of my duties as an Ambassador, I may be given access to member information that is proprietary in nature. I pledge to use such information only for the benefit of the Chamber and not for the benefit of the Chamber and not for the benefit of myself or my business/organization.
This release shall remain in effect until revoked in writing.
- Thank you for completing this application form and for your interest in volunteering with us.
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, or disability.