The African Chamber of Commerce was founded in spring of 2017, with the aspiration to establish a Chamber to advance the business interest of Africans worldwide by advocating transparency and genuine business transactions among members across the globe with singular interest in development of trade and investment promotion on the continent of Africa.
ACC is a trade and investment promotion organization whose mission is to enhance trade and investments with African economies. We serve as an information resource for investors and entrepreneurs seeking to do business in worldwide with emphasis on the USA and Africa.
Our primary focus is to assist those who are interested or have business interests in Africa with the necessary information to enable them conduct impactful business in Africa and explore opportunities. The Chamber is pleased to welcome members with sole purpose to dialogue on the essential components of taking members companies to the African market. Companies in saturated markets need other channels of distribution to maximize their sales opportunities and there is no better way to do that than through the sharing of information and contacts. African Chamber of Commerce provides these two essential components, information and networking.
Who We Are
- We are a trade and investment promotion organization whose mission is to enhance mutual partnership in trade, and investment among members worldwide with emphasis in US and African businesses
- We serve as an information resource for investors and entrepreneurs seeking to do business in both the USA and Africa
- We strive to foster growth and mutual benefit between clients and businesses
- We nurture cultural exchanges to promote better business execution
What We Do
- Identify and enhance investment opportunities for members
- Promote the development of networks between members and the decision makers in all countries that are open to do business with Africa.
- Encourage cultural and intellectual exchanges to enhance business execution
- Provide timely information and support needed to expedite trade and investment in United States & Africa
- Influence incentives that drive and support economic development in United States & Africa (Every export/import results in employment)